This was a pretty good month, though I had a few unexpected expenses — one particularly annoying yet necessary one the result of a flat tire and the discovery that my car’s nickname of “Old Baldy” was in fact quite appropriate …
- $16.96 — Target
- $22.60 — Amazon — books for a baby gift
- $13.49 — Amazon — an international voltage converter for an upcoming trip (after learning after my last trip overseas that hairdryers on the wrong voltage will, in fact, erupt in flames)
- $28.26 — Bartell’s — blurgh, no idea.
- $49.48 — The Gap — a cardigan, black jeans, and my first pair of jeggings (!!!), all now an essential part of my capsule wardrobe
- $722.55 — New tires and service at Les Schwab, YAY
- $15.98 — Bartell’s — makeup, including a new mascara to replace one left behind after my reunion
- $38.39 — Shell — gas
Total not counting new tires: $185.16, not bad!!
© 2015, Cheddar Pie. All rights reserved.