August Spending Roundup
You guys, I did SO MUCH BETTER this month. Like a jigalillion percent better. Here goes:
- $29.99 — Ikea — Utility cart for my newly spiffified laundry room
- $13.34 — Amazon — Between the World and Me, because even though I don’t believe in buying books anymore (hello, library!), I believe in buying this book.
- $9.99 — Amazon — New swim goggles after my old ones finally fell apart
- $16.43 — Walgreens, for new sunglasses to replace a broken pair, stepped on at the lake, and 400 yards of dental floss. I think that will last me a while …
- $42 — Gas
- $5.99 — Goodwill — new black leggings
A whopping total of $116.74.
That’s it! $116.74!
It’s not zero, and clearly I could have avoided
some all of these expenses had I put my mind to it, but about as close as I’ve ever gotten as a [semi-]functioning adult. Progress.
© 2015, Cheddar Pie. All rights reserved.